Yes, we work weekends and after hours! A/C systems don't just break between 8-5.
A/C systems have become increasingly more complicated over the years. They are made up of a series of high voltage (220 VAC) low voltage (24VAC) and high pressure liquid and gas refrigerant circuits. While we recommend that you do some basic diagnostics please leave the more aggressive troubleshooting to trained technicians. We have listed some items below you can check to verify operation.
1. Check filters and replace them (dirty filters are a very common failure point)
2. Check supply and return vents for obstructions.
3. Clear debris around outdoor unit.
4. Make sure thermostat is in proper heating or cooling mode.
5. Replace thermostat batteries.
6. Make sure breakers, switches, and disconnects are in ‘ON’ position.
7. Leave fan on ‘continuous’ setting while waiting for repair service.
8. If the outside unit isn't running your not cooling.
Call or schedule an appointment online now.
Serving Frisco, McKinney, Plano, Celina, Prosper, The Colony, Little Elm, Pilot Point, Aubrey, Gunter, Anna, Melissa and surrounding area.
Celina, Texas, United States